Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh Emma~

It's really hard to try and forgot about my enlistment when my family members are constantly reminding me about it...


"So you ready for Army?"



"When you enlisting again? Monday?"


Well my grandfather's the one who's constantly reminding me about it which is pretty annoying when you're trying to forget about it, and he always gets the date wrong.



Tuesday! Tuesday! It's Tuesday. Not Monday.



Anyways, before being send off to the army against my will, my sister decided to treat me to a movie. As of now the only genre of movies that I think are worth watching in a cinema are horror movies because its the perfect atmosphere, huge and dark with a lot of people, if the sound effects of the movie ain't enough for you, the screams in th e cinema will probably get you going, the screams will start to get so annoying it will make you stand up and ask the person to shut up, and then it turns out she's a pregnant woman and her waterbag starts to burst out of the added fear of you shouting at her...

Insidious


Would have preferred to watch Insidious because it's really creepy and I wanted to be with an audience while watching the movie. Every time they scream I will probably start feeling like a smart ass because I already know what is gonna happen.



But alas....
X-Men First Class


We watched X-Men First Class instead. I was interested in the movie solely for the character Emma Frost.



Emma Frost appeared in the X-Men Origins movie as well, but for like a minute or so, which is bullshit and she looked like this....

I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole.Diggy Diggy Hole. Digging a hole~

That's really disgusting because whenever I see patterns like that, with like thousands of small crevices between them, I have this really bad urge to dig them. I mean it looks really cool but who the hell decided that Emma Frost diamond form should look like this deserves to get shot.

Pew~ Pew~ Pew~

This is how she looks like in the comic, she didn't go to a bling bling store to have Swarovski crystals glued onto her skin for $2 a piece.




Emma Frost in Oval Cut


That's why when I saw this version, I was pleased. Although a little odd compared to the comic book but way better than the other version, she actually looks like a diamond is this movie, not a human reptile with diamond for scales.

To end of this blog post, Magneto, just to balance out the Emma Frost.




Well not Magneto per se but the actor who played Magneto.

My next post will probably happen in 2 weeks, after I get released, I will probably be bitching a lot about it, if I manage to escape the brainwashing that many of our past soldiers went through.

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss your blog posts timothy! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post and I appreciate your dedication to this dying blog. ^^

    ReplyDelete