Sunday, November 6, 2011

So Christmasy

Came back from Field Camp yesterday, and as usual, I hated it. It was nice that I got to sleep with a scenery of the Expressway though, but otherwise it pretty much sucked. 

Thank God the weather was great.


Candy Cane Hershey Kisses

I like seeing familiar candies with new flavours. Not so much paying for it though because a packet of those little Christmas Special Hershey Kisses cost me S$12. 

That's S$12 more then what I would usually pay for a packet of candy when I was 5 years old, following my Mum to the grocery and begging her to get me candy. I was nice though because I always tried not to exceed S$2. 

Saving money for my family at such a young age, what a responsible young man, he's gonna be doing great things in the future, like Guard Duty for the rest of his Army life.... or in layman's term, an underpaid Security Guard with larger responsibilities compared to the Uncle guarding the Condo I'm living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment