Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23/03/2010

Exciting things happened today.


I was late for work... Again! And shocking thing is it was the same as yesterday's timing. Well almost, but I don't think I broken the record so it's all good.


Note to self, never ever attempt to take a bus that takes the longer route JUST to see more white people and have them breath down your neck. I took the bus just to see caucasians, it's eerily stalkish, who knew it would be possible for someone to start stalking an entire race of minorities in a country. 



Well, today was pretty much the same as yesterday. I mean I was equally late for work and no one cared. I did computer work for a while because that's how much the company trust me, after which was manual labour which wasn't as exciting as I thought. Carrying sacks of rice to and fro, by that I mean slicing paper, sticking them onto a sticky  mounting board and cutting it out. 


I was also having a sore throat with an extra sides of phlegm, coughing out my phlegm and then swallowing back down which was stupid. But there wasn't any place for me to spit except at the computer or the employees there. There was the toilet but I couldn't be bothered to go to the toilet every few minutes just to cough out some bits of phlegm and a lot of saliva.  People might think I am barfing and the last thing I need is to create the image that I am suffering from anorexia. 


What else, what else...


Oh right, I also realise how small McCafe's "Small" size is. I bought a hot choclate "Small" from them because I'm cheap, thinking the size would be the same as a Starbucks "Tall".

"Tall" and "Small".... BIG Difference. That's kind of a "DUH!" statement but hey... if you are smart you will get what I'm saying.


McCafe's small is about the size of a mini Haagen Dazs ice cream you buy from a convenience store, it's around there. 


The only upside? It's cheaper then Haagen Dazs. Without the ice-cream, the free spoon you get for digging the ice cream and the Haagen Dazs logo. Replace all that with cocoa powder, a lot of skimmed milk and two floating marshmallows with chocolate syrup squirted all over it. 

The Hot Chocolate was yummy though, just that it should have been bigger.



Quality over quantity?  That's the excuse for being a cheapskate 

No comments:

Post a Comment