Saturday, March 27, 2010

27/03/2010

It's a weekend and weekends is dedicated to staying at home all day in my little confined space with my eyes staring straight into the laptop and absorbing useless knowledge I attain from the internet. 



I learnt today from the Internet that.



Well, there's a lot of things I learnt today from the internet so I can't really remember any. Probably because they are all useless information.



I spend most of my time today watching Supernatural. 


Castiel is awesome and that's why I am watching it, just like how Cara is awesome in Legend Of The Seeker, which sadly I think will be cancelled after this season.


You have got to love a robotic character in a show, not terminator robotic but more like a loyal dog robotic. I wish I had a dog, I will make it fetch me newspaper from the minimart below my house, I will let it rub my stomach when it itches and I will let myself ride on it when I am too lazy to walk from point A to point B.



One can hope. Wonder where can I get a dog like that? Probably at some third world country. 




I spend the next half of my day, after watching multiple episodes of Supernatural which only consisted of 2 episodes with Castiel inside, looking for a new MMO to play. 


When you go Aion, you don't go back. Free to Play online games are now all so incredibly ugly it's sad, I've been spoiled by Aion. 

I tried Aika but those geniuses at the company decided to use some Game Guard engine that blocks out the entire game from launching. It's called X-Trap and I demand it to be removed immediately otherwise I am pressing charges for all that psychological trauma it has caused me.



Alright then, I am going to try to start the game again, and if it doesn't work, I'm going to have a hissy fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment