Thursday, September 16, 2010

17/09/2010

I am gonna re-write what I wrote yesterday.

Seconday School Friends Meet-Up

Earlier this week, I was out with a bunch of Secondary School classmates for dinner. As awesome as it was to actually see them after months, the choice of dining wasn't exactly my cup of tea... I had ice lemon tea and Koi bubble tea that day, have to fully utilise that phrase, its a wordplay party going on here... bad wordplay aside and back to complaining like a spoiled brat, we dined at a restaurant where the air-conditioning system was non-existent and because it was a Sunday night during dinner time, lots of people were there.


So people were exchanging body heat and it made me feel extremely sticky the whole time... I enjoyed the company don't get me wrong, it was a great time but it would've been better if the shopkeeper could've been more gracious by hiring personal maids to fan me while I had my dinner. I am someone who gets extremely uncomfortable when I see people spreading honey or whatever sweet and sticky stuff on someone, especially on their neck and face area, during a very warm day... its makes me feel dirty and sometimes I just want to go to the toilet and clean myself very thoroughly, only to find myself crying in a fetal position after 2 minutes of insane scrubbing.... and then at night when I go to sleep, I will have nightmares of the person ripping my clothes and making me do things I don't want to do.


After that dinner, headed over to Koi Bubble Tea because there's one nearby and its alway good to have a good cup of Bubbletea when you are done with dinner. 5 cups of Bubble tea required a 15 to 20 minutes wait... I didn't mind, but the other guys thought the bubbletea was overrated. I like to believe that Koi lace their drinks with a spoonful of cocaine and it made me feel euphoric and cool because...Hmmm, I don't know~... I just had crack for Supper~!


Dessert after that, nothing interesting really happened except a friend found some girl sitting across the table cute, and no one else did... he has an accquired taste in girls.


Polymates Chalet


This happened yesterday and I would be lying if I said I enjoyed myself. The main difference between my Polymates Chalet and my Secondary School Friend meet up was that I enjoyed the company of everyone for the latter.


I don't enjoy the comapny of people I don't speak to on a regular basis, people whom I have no recollection of ever speaking to and finally, people that I have absolutely no interest in speaking to whatsoever.


Not a social butterly.


I can already fill the angst building up just from writing this portion of the post out... voluntering to cook (BBQ 40-ish sausages) was not what I had hopped for. It was pretty bad, I was actually aiming for grill marks to appear on the sausages to make it look like something Paula Deen would have made, and I realise today that in order for the grill marks to happen, you need a grill plate... if not a lot of skill. They either came out charred or undercooked... so I retired from my post after attempting to cook for the group.


But even after I stopped cooking, someone decided to keep rubbing it in because his presence isn't already big enough of a buzzkill for me, he wanted to make it even more memorable, despite that not being his true intentions... his intention was to get laughs from everybody else even though I may find whatever he said to be extremely grating.

I acted like how other celebriteis would react when they find out someone is making a joke at their expense in front of a huge crowd, they laugh it off and start cursing the person on the inside like crazy... or in my case blog it out. That's what being a gentlemen is... I will open the door for you, I will pull out the chair for you, but you can dream on if you think I am going to throw my Gucci jacket on the puddle of water so your hills won't get wet.


Really the most enjoyable part for me was playing cards with my friend who taught me Poker, Texas Poker and Tai Di, the latter I am still extremly confused. I like Poker now, its fun... now all I need is to master my Pokerface. I am not going to make a Lady Gaga reference joke here because you would've seen that coming and I need to be surprising people once in a while with my lack of witty jokes.


Probably the first one to go home after that... had to get away from all the drama that was happening... in my head. I was imagining what would happen if this was a Bravo reality series scenario.

What what be going on....

"Out of my face, get out of my face!"
*throws a bottle of beer into BBQ Pit for added dramatic effect*
"Get that f**king camera of my face!"
*Sticks Satay stick into my mouth and barf on the person who was pissing me off*
"Piss me off again next time and I will make sure to have garlic and onions before barfing into your mouth again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment