Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm going to force myself to write a random blog post and I hope by the end of this entry... magical things will happen.



By magical things I mean I will go extremely out of point you wouldn't even believe it. And I am going to put pictures because otherwise it wil just look really really really dull.



So things have been pretty dull lately, nothing to report on my end.


Yesterday's entry was pretty uncalled for, so I deleted it. There's no point harboring ill feelings for someone you no longer want to view as your friend. It's like trying to kill a stink bug, at the end of the day, not only does the bug die, you will smell like crap as well... I think they stink you up that is.... its wise to kill the bug with that bug spray that I used sparingly but can't seem to remember the name.

It's awesome to use a bug spray and see the bugs die instantly, I felt like Hitler and the ants were the jews, although the house will smell really bad later on (I mean the bugs), and when you try to light a match, the diffused bug spray will cause an explosion and kill everything... that's why its not wise to use a bug spray, it doesn't just destroy the O-Zone layer... it destroys you as well, starting with your skin, and then you internal organs and followed by whatever comes next.


"Chic Harsoon Yanburg" <- How I think it's pronounce.

Oh crap, I just thought of a better example, playing with a hornet's nest, I sudenly remembered The Millenium Trilogy, the last of the movie trilogy, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest, which I watched and had no idea what was happening because my level of concentration only can last for so long... I had to go read wikipedia to understand what was happening after watching the entire movie like how I do with every other movie I watch. And after that I will read the "Critic's Reception" part of every movie page on Wiki and adjust my liking of the movie to the general movie critic's view on the movie, which is why I think The Millenium Trilogy is an awesome movie.


I am going to watch Sorority Row soon and I think it's going to suck because Wiki told me so... which is why I think I am going to enjoy it because I find joy in watching bad movies based on the fact that I am not very smart and stupid movies will be easier for me to follow.


Oh, the best thing to do in situations like having to deal with people like my buddy what's his name is to remove them entirely from your social life, which in my case amounts to....



....and MSN Messenger whose icon I shall not put because its just 2 face round bold bluish and greenish figure standing together. It's an ugly icon.

Block, Delete, Block, Delete and then force yourself to not see what's going on with that person social life at all... unless something really really bad happen then you go and see so you can feel bad for a while and then feel extremely good later on... and then feel bad again for feeling good about someone's misfortune. No, the last part didn't sound right.


At this point I really don't think I will feel sorry for him if something bad did happen like he got into a car accident or whatever, I will just think he deserves it to put it bluntly. I don't wish him bad things, but I don't wish him well either.


It actually works, when you stop caring so much. The Carebears got it all wrong, I have no idea what values the carebears are teaching but its definitely something positive and cute and I want the one that doesn't belong to the group... the lion one. I wonder what happen if you put the Zebra inside the group, it will probably get mauled to death by the bears and the lion.


Who's caring now?



To end of this post... here's a video about Randomness.....






Natalie Tran is awesome.... and I have a really bad movie to watch so till next time. To end this post...here's the poster of the bad movie.

Sir-RAWR-Roti Row <- That's how it's pronounce.

"I want scared, Rumer Willis, not shocked and fierce" Imagining what Tyra Banks will say about the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment