Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ready for hibernation.

Currently I am able to do 5 chin ups. In order for me to be able to come back this Friday, I have to do 6 because that's the passing score for IPPT.



The only way one can train up for chin ups is by doing chin ups everyday until your muscle feels so sore they feel like they are about to fall off from the bones and cause permanent damage to your entire left arm, but that's probably just me.


Lucky for me my brother has a chin up bar, but of course since it's a portable one, I don't really feel safe using it. It's the type that you tighten between the door frame and hopefully when you do your chin up, gravity isn't being a bitch, and that no one's is filming if gravity is being a bitch since you don't want to appear on Youtube's front page because that would be HILARIOUS... in a mean bitchy school girl way.



Let's see, I don't think I did anything yesterday except getting 12 muesli bars, a can of nuts among other junk food for my consumption, I have to recuperate myself with junk food before returning to the dreaded island that's Tekong. I'm like a squirrel who's stuffing himself with food before winter hits, except instead of sleeping all day long, I'm gonna be sweating my butt off.


This week I had 4 days off, which sounds long but it's actually really short. Can't wait for National Day, more break please, I want to spend more time with my lazy, couch potato side.

No comments:

Post a Comment