Friday, July 1, 2011

Novel Needed

2nd book out from Tekong today, I'm going to have to admit this one came by really quickly compared to the 1st bookout.


I can't believe I actually managed to stay sane during the 18 days confinement period because Booking In on Sunday was an instant turn off, saw my bunkmates, took the bus back to the ferry terminal and got instantly attacked by a rush of sianess, alas it was only 5 days long so it wasn't so bad.


Bought my cup of bubble tea as I arrived in Pasir Ris, tasted a little weird and didn't felt as awesome as the one I had last week despite it being made by the same person.



I have no plans whatsoever this weekend and for all my other bookouts, so they will all probably be spend at home surfing the net till 10pm before lights out and waking up again to repeat the process till I book in, and people say I don't have a life. Pfft~



Will probably have to get a new book since the one I'm currently reading in the army entitled "The Strain" is about to come to an end. For me, reading a book takes ages, my bunkmate can read the entire book in 2 days, I received the book 1 month ago and I am only 2/3 done.


I thought reading "The Da Vinci Code" in 6 days was an extraordinary feat, turns out its below average because whilst bragging about that to a group of people when I was in in the band practice room in Secondary School, instead of getting the "Ooos" and "Ahhhs~ I want to have your babies" respond, all I got was... "I read it in 3.". She wasn't trying to brag because there can only be one bragger and he was the deluded as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment