Tuesday, November 9, 2010

K-Fever

Been at home watching quite a few SNSD music video and reality show recently, the show's hilarious, I was literally laughing while watching the show.


To be clear I don't actually laugh not loud because I do not believe in the expression LOL!... that is a fake expression used by people on the internet when they pretend to laugh at your jokes to make you feel better, or when they insult you they throw in that to make it sound like a joke... unless they are like those annoying type that laughs at their own joke even before they finish saying it.


I find it really hard to laugh at someone's joke when they are already laughing at their own joke. Like once in a while I get it, but not all the time, dude, you are not that funny if I'm not laughing, now tell me a really dirty joke or I will bend over.


I've been hit by the K-Pop fever.. which includes a slight fever and a terrible sore throat... that was a very terrible attempt at wordplay.


Thursday, after realizing I have 3 whole days off... I got sick and started getting addicted to panadols and ate a lot of Rocky Road Ice Cream, which probably led to the sore throat. At this point of time my voice has probably hit puberty twice... its extremely coarse now and I can't say more than 2 words without going off key which is bloody embarrassing for an amazing singer like myself.


The fact that I was almost mute made school extremely crappy today, not that I was anymore talkative on a usual day...but no one got to enjoy my normal angelic voice like they always do. When I consulted the lecturer and they told me to do ridiculous stuff for my current project, I couldn't say anything and all I could do was look at them and nod like a clueless foreign exchange student from Korea singing Gee Gee Gee Gee.



Ask me cut the entire Site Plan to show a cross section of the entire area. Crazy bunch of lectures.


"Quite easy one, not a lot of work."


I'm just gonna randomly stick support structures everywhere. Site plan suddenly become a cross section of all the building in that area. The project entitled Room*Zero suddenly required us to redesign a bridge. I think it's a hidden message in that project title.

No comments:

Post a Comment