Saturday, October 23, 2010

Girl blowing Dandelion

One thing I have noticed when people transition from Blogspot to Tumblr is the moment they move on to Tumblr, they just start putting up pictures and their blog post becomes just a picture of a girl blowing a dandelion... which I am already picturing in my mind or a girl posing like a contortionist.


To me, that doesn't really summarize how your day's been, or what the hell the whole blog post of the day is suppose to mean. I mean I get it if they put a picture of them with their friends in a pub and photoshop the photo till it's like really blur and looks like there's a lot of smoking going on and the colour is very dark-ish.


But sticking a random picture of girls having an ice cream and licking it doesn't really make much sense to me. This would be how I would translate the picture....




For a girl's blog :I am thinking of having a total lesbian experience with my BFF right when she comes back from the ice cream store.


For a guy's blog : Picturing. Picturing *Jizzed in my pants* GTFO MUM!


For Me : I like totally just watched Gossip Girl tonight... Like OMG I can't believe I'm going to say this... But TEAM BLAIR AND SERENA 4EVA!




I get it for people who didn't really have a blog and started Tumblr to put up pictures they like because the world really cares what kind of pictures they like... like how the world cares about what I write in my blog.

I just don't really understand how someone who was originally a blogger who writes a crap load of their life story would decide to change to Tumblr... and for some reason after switching to Tumblr starts to write in a very poetic way..



When they were on Blogspot....


"Was shopping with my girlfriends today and I saw JooHyun's face slapped all over Takashimaya. I heart you forever JH!... ~blah~ blah~ blah~ I want to F*CK JH!!!! blah~blah~blah~ I want JH in me. blah~blah~blah~. "



After switching to Tumblr....



"I saw your face today and I thought to myself, You are the perfect silver lining."



Everything they write on Tumblr suddenly becomes a caption.



And that's why Tumblr creates students who can easily ace their comprehension summary. Enroll your kids into Tumblr Academy right now, with our wide range of captioning skills, your kids are sure to be more direct from now on. No more beating around the bush. If you are fat, your kids will call you FatAss, no more indirect quotes from your kids like "Mum + Diet = Milf".




^ That is a fail caption for Tumblr Academy because it's wayyy too long. ^ Plus Mum+Diet doesn't necessary equates to Milf, sometimes you need a paper-bag over the head.


Oh don't take it too personally Tumblets, I don't really hate you guys for pretending to be the next Shakespeare, I'm just so jealous.




p/s. I have nothing against people who use Tumblr to collect their favorite pictures or quotes because that's really what Tumblr was created for, I know some people who have both Tumblr and Blogspot account because they are smart and they know the difference. I just find people who use Tumblr to blog in an attempt to look smart very pretentious and annoying.

p/p/s. I was pretentious and annoying once because I use to have a Tumblr account, then I realise I was a very talkative blogger and had to file for a divorce with Tumblr and went back to Blogspot on both knees.I was initially rejected so I went to Wordpress but that bitch was so deep I had no choice but force Blogspot to love me again by raping her and making more kids. Now I have 4 blogs on Blogpsot, 3 of which are of no use at all, they are what you call Bastard Blogs.


p/p/p/s. I realise Joo Hyun is a female singer. My random Korean name generator isn't working so well.



No comments:

Post a Comment