Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taco De Mayo

I have a problem.


I only start blogging a lot when school holidays are about to come to an end, like a sandwich, I only start blogging when I am in the peanut butter and jelly part of the PB&J Sandwich which is delicious and ranks only second next to Club Sandwich or whatever sandwich with a generous amount of meant inside (Bacon is my favorite, in fact I love bacon so much I'm gonna call my kid Bacon, and when he grows up he will sell bacon, and eat bacon all day... and die a happy obese boy when he reaches 2 years old )

And you thought I had a real problem... Pfft~!...



Having very few friends is not a problem.
Hardly going out is not a problem.
Being extremely skinny is not a problem.


STOP JUDGING ME!


I had Mexican Food for dinner today... now that's a problem.


I ordered the soft taco with side serving of beef, guacamole, sour cream, some salad salsa combination and a LOT of foul yellow thing people call cheese which they consume and say is delicious even though it smells like concentrated sweat : Just Add Water!.

Being the lazy person that I am, I pictured a nicely done Taco served to my table....

Something like this...


Mmmm.... Gorgeous, all I had to do was just to open my mouth and stick the taco in slowly while my jaws moved up and down at a constant speed.



But instead... what I saw was a small little ceramic pot with 3 pieces of tacos wraps, along with a plate of all the filling...


Like this, but without the hand.


And I was so upset, I called the waitress over, asked her to go into the kitchen and MAKE ME A SAMMICH! She got pissed and shot me in the head with her Mexican gun, she was fired and I am now buried in the cemetry located at Sarcarsm Drive across TheSexistPig Road.


I had to make the Taco myself, and I had a lot of beef, the yellow mass of concentrated sweat was left untouch, and so was the sour cream. Sour Cream and Concentrated Sweat.... really? In a Taco? Mexicans...typical.


Well the beef was extremely filling, and it was only a small ramekin of beef. I couldn't really taste the guacamole, it's like this flavorless slimmy fruit I guess, and the Mexicans aren't proud of it because it no stinko de mayo.


It was a nice dinner though, I'm so sick of Chinese food. Urghhh~
"It's healthy and delicous" is what Nigella Lawson said about Chinese Food, but what she doesn't understand is "Healthy" and "Delicious" don't go hand in hand... that's why I am still single because I am wayyy to healthy its nauseating just to look at me.


People usually go for the "Delicious" type, which is why they either get pregnant with a bastard child or get some sort of STD later on in life. I'm just telling the truth, the bitter bitter truth... Gosh it's so bitter.... so bitter, My Gosh I am so bitter.


Well, Guess now it's time to head to the toilet and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment