Friday, April 16, 2010

16/04/2010

Today officially mark the last day of my Internship. 

7 weeks ago I would be over the moon if internship ended, but now I am feeling a little sad leaving the company. Sigh~



It was great while it lasted, especially the last week because that was when the people in my team became more friendly towards me, before that they would ignore me and stick a "loser intern" paper on my back and then they will laugh at me and kick me in the ass. 


Glad that it's over, sad that I have to leave and won't be able to get closer to them.  


Only on the final week, WHAT? You guys have got to learn to take advantage of the interns on the very first week.



Good thing is my bribery of chocolates worked on my team because I got an overall grade of A. I was very generous so I guess A is good. Gosh I feel like I bought my grades.... I feel so dirty.



Met my Secondary friends right after my last day of work. It was actually pretty good to see them again. There was this insult going on that not in mean spirit, and that's something that I haven't really been experiencing for a while. People I know now are so mean spirited I really can't just laugh along.


Well this blog post has been insanely boring. I'm sorry but I think my Twitter has made me extremely lazy. My attention span is only slightly above that of a goldfish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment