Thursday, April 22, 2010

22/04/2010

I don't get how a person can laugh at a joke that's so mean spirited. How can they laugh when they are really being all up in your face and insulting you, it really amazes me, the severe lack of empathy this people have.



Well, anyway, back to the main topic for today. How's my day.



I'm not going to talk so much about school because nothing really happen in school, not much to report from there.



Headed over to a site today to take some pictures of the buildings there and being someone who doesn't really like to wait till the last minute, I decided to go even though the weather wasn't looking very good, the clouds were pretty dark, like something ominous was about to happen, well the ominous already did happen, on the first day of school when I got grouped up with a bunch of people I don't want to work with. 


Thank God it didn't started to rain, for the whole time I was there the weather looked like it was about to rain but it didn't, so that was great. Took some shots and apparently my XPERIA X10 can last only about a day with minimum usage, GREAT!



With me and a phone around, the phone is probably going to be extremely underuse, the only reason why it will be dirty and wet and all will be because I have a hand that can cure a drought. If people are up for drinking sweat that is.



Well, guess that's all for this blog for now. 












No comments:

Post a Comment